Seven Oaks Kennel
Obedience Training Service
The Training program is 14 days long. Your puppy will have an excellent command of his or her training skills once they?ve completed our program. Passing these commands and habits on to the owner is an integral part of training.
We can train any breed at any age.
* This is a 14 day (2 week) program
* Owner training included.
* Boarding & Food included.
Come, sit, stay and heel. These 4 simple commands are the start of a long and enjoyable relationship with your puppy.
Training is based on a Encouragement/Correction principals. We don't use treats to train Labs. An ounce of praise is more effective than a pound of treats. When you reward your puppy with treats, he/she tend to only obey when you have payment for their good behavior.
* Jumping on people is discouraged. This is common among excited pups. Teaching them to be patient and considerate is part of the training system.
Our training program helps teach the puppy to be gentle. This training program tends to focus your pup.
* The best age to start formal training is best at 3 to 4 months/12 to 16 weeks of age. Later is better than never! Even older dogs can benefit from training.
This is like a mini-vacation for your puppy!
Answers to common questions:
* Your puppy will not forget you.
* Housebreaking won't revert while here.
Cost and Payment
* Cost: $800/per dog. $600 for puppies purchased from our kennel and not more than 12 months old
* Payment is due at time of drop off. Accepted methods: Visa/MasterCard/Cash/Check/Venmo
Continued training is available for a pro-rated price.
Training check-ups are a great tool to polish your puppy's understanding and memory of his/her learned training skills.